Locating termites and their nests.
Find the Damage Done
Expertly look for damaged parts of the dwelling.
Eradicate Their Nests
Stop the termite problem at the source.
Stop Future Infestations
Co-ordinate the complete procedure
Including contact with Real-Estate agents. Arranging a time that suits you.
This is what we do and we like to maintain satisfied customers.
Our Pest Inspectors use a full range of detection equipment-:
- Thermal Imaging
- Teratrac Motion Detectors
- Moisture Meters
- Boroscope Camera
To confirm the extent of termite damage we carry out invasive inspections which include removing roof tiles and cutting inspection holes in the walls.
CSIRO recommend regular inspections for Termites
Regular inspections are the most important part of controlling termites before they do any damage. Therefore:
- arrange regular inspections - at least once a year in cooler areas and twice a year in warmer areas
- inspect during periods of high termite activity - early spring to late summer is generally the best
- keep the edges of the house (slabs, foundation, piers and stumps) clear of clutter, including garden beds and vegetation
- professional pest controllers are trained in inspecting houses for termite activity - use their services
- home owners can inspect houses themselves more frequently than a professional, if they can identify termite activity
Termites or 'white ants' can cause major damanage to a building.
Our inspectors use Exterra Baiting Systems and Termidor protection system with its $2 Million warranty covering structural damage.